Sunday, June 8, 2008

self-introduction

My name is Emilia Ting Jue Yu. I am the female beside the guy inside the picture on the left hand site. I am a student in UTAR study in sungai long.


I come from Bintulu, Sarawak which is quite far from where I study now. My family members include my father, mother, brother, sister and I. My hobbies are sleeping and reading. I can sleep almost 14 hours per day. That is the reason why my friends always call me pig. (luckily my body not like a pig). Beside sleeping, i like to read novel, especially romance novel. This is the reason why cause my like to dream. Some people will think that dreaming is not realistic, but i believe that with a dream i will work more harder to achive it as it is my target in my future.







The website i visit most is xunlei. This website is mainly for downloading movie and drama. The latest movie and drama including Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, UK, USA, China, Thailand and others will be posted. This website also include some world news and entertainment news recently.




The second website that i most visit is . I used to look for the photo of my friends and reading their forward message. Some of the forward message which is funny or news, i will forward to my other friends too. So we can share information and fun together. By looking for their photoes, I can know how are they recently althought we can't meet always. This is also one way to keep in touch among my friends.


Next will be follow by yahoo.com. I use to use yahoo to check mail and search some information need especially when doing my assignment.



Follow by the UTAR website and the wble. Sometimes i will visit to wble to see whether any anoucement has been posted. Beside that, i will visit UTAR website especially when before and after the exam to check the exam timetable and the result after the examination.














Lastly i will only visit google for finding information when doing my assingnment.
That's all about me. Thanks.

2 comments:

Cheapy Chips said...

Emilia,so sweet!!envy..envy..

Anonymous said...

Like to day dreaming and then work hard to achieve it? It’s something good. Like what people always say, “He who has dream has hope; and he who has hope has everything!” My friend, DARE to Dream and Dream will come true!!! Stay healthy and keep your dream ALIVE !!!!!